Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024, and for other questions, call (616) 391-3759.
Dr. Wael Berjaoui, MD
New Patient(616) 606-5642
Dr. Wael Berjaoui, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Berjaoui completed a residency at Med University Of Ohio. He currently practices at SHMG Sleep Medicine - Lake Drive and is affiliated with Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berjaoui is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
SHMG Sleep Medicine - Lake Drive
Spectrum Health Hospitals4100 Lake Dr Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Call
- Med University Of Ohio, Residency Hospital
- Kaunas Medical Academy, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berjaoui?
He takes time to listen to me as well as educate me. Very thoughtful and considerate. Answers portals messages in a timely manner.
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Gerber Memorial
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berjaoui has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wael Berjaoui, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Berjaoui's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Berjaoui accepts your insurance.
Dr. Berjaoui frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, and Pulmonary Hypertension.
Dr. Berjaoui's office is located at 4100 Lake Dr Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49546. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berjaoui speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.