Dr. Fornander has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wade Fornander, MD is a family medicine specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Fornander completed a residency at Lincoln Medical Education Partnership. and is affiliated with Bryan East Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lincoln Medical Education Partnership, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Lincoln Medical Education Partnership, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Nebraska College of Medince, Medical School — 2002
- Chadron State College, Chadron, Ne, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fornander?
Dr Fornander is knowledgable and caring. He shows compassion and respect. He understands what I want and expect concerning my health, letting me make decisions according to my beliefs. He does not order unnecessary tests or referrals. Does not seem rushed, and addresses important issues in health care. When he moved to a new office, I was given plenty of notice, and was able to get med refills to last until I could get in to see him. He is now on the faculty at the residency.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wade Fornander, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fornander's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fornander accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fornander frequently treats Constipation, Pre-Operative Evaluation, and Home Sleep Study.
Dr. Fornander's office is located at 4600 Valley Rd Ste 210, Lincoln, NE 68510. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bryan East Campus
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth