Click here to compare with other Pediatric Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. William Morrow, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Morrow completed a residency at Baylor College Of Med. He currently practices at Children's Medical Centerchildren's Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Morrow is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Baylor College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University Wa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University Of Alabama School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Morrow?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Morrow frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Treadmill Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Morrow's office is located at 1935 Medical District Dr, Dallas, TX 75235. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Morrow has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Children's Medical Centerchildren's Health1935 Medical District Dr, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 456-9250