Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lundberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Walter Lundberg, MD is a hematology specialist in Derby, CT. Dr. Lundberg completed a residency at Yale University. He currently practices at Smilow Cancer Care Center and is affiliated with Griffin Hospital. Dr. Lundberg is board certified in Blood Bank & Transfusion Medicine.
- Yale University, Residency Hospital — 1976
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Harvard University, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1971
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1970
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Smilow Cancer Care Center
Diagnostic Hematology Lab350 Seymour Ave Ste 6, Derby, CT 06418 Existing Patients: (203) 734-1664
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lundberg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lundberg frequently treats Blood Disorders, Anemia, and Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Lundberg's office is located at 350 Seymour Ave Ste 6, Derby, CT 06418. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lundberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Griffin Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital