Dr. Vyacheslav Gendel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gendel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vyacheslav Gendel, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gendel completed a residency at UMDNJ. He currently practices at LHH - Dept of Radiology and is affiliated with Liberty Health - Jersey City Medical Center.
- UMDNJ, Residency Hospital
- 2007, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
LHH - Dept of Radiology
LHH - Dept of Radiology100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075 Existing Patients: (212) 434-6912
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gendel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gendel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gendel frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Vascular Transcatheter Embolization.
Dr. Gendel's office is located at 100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gendel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Liberty Health - Jersey City Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital