Dr. Vyacheslav Gendel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gendel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vyacheslav Gendel, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Gendel completed a residency at UMDNJ. He currently practices at LHH - Dept of Radiology and is affiliated with Jersey City Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- UMDNJ, Residency Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gendel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gendel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gendel frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Gendel's office is located at 100 E 77th St, New York, NY 10075. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gendel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Jersey City Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Saint Peter's University Hospital