Click here to compare with other Infectious Disease Specialists.
Dr. Vladimir Berthaud, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Berthaud completed a residency at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Meharry Medical Group. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Berthaud is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Natl Library Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- TEACHERS COLLEGE AT COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, Medical School — 1994
- Cornell U Med Coll/Mskcc, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Harlem Hosp/Columbia P&S, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Sanatorium, Residency Hospital — 1982
- State U Hosp Haiti, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Berthaud?
Dr. Berthaud is an excellent physician. He will spend plenty of time with you discussing all treatment options and side effects for your disorder in a very friendly manner. He also ensures you have access to your medication, which is wonderful, the case management and office staff also deserve recognition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Berthaud frequently treats HIV (Human Immunodeficiency Virus), HIV Screening, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Berthaud's office is located at 1005 Dr Db Todd Jr Blvd, Nashville, TN 37208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Berthaud has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.