Dr. Radulescu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vlad Radulescu, MD is a pediatric hematology-oncology specialist in Lexington, KY. Dr. Radulescu completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at UK Healthcare -Blood Disorders-Hemophilia Treatment Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Radulescu is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Internship Hospital — 1995
- U Med si Farmacie Carol Davila, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UK Healthcare -Blood Disorders-Hemophilia Treatment Center
UK Healthcare -Blood Disorders-Hemophilia Treatment Center800 Rose St Fl 4, Lexington, KY 40536 Existing Patients: (859) 257-6033
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Radulescu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Radulescu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Radulescu frequently treats Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations, Erythropoietin Test, and Lymphoma Evaluation.
Dr. Radulescu's office is located at 800 Rose St Fl 4, Lexington, KY 40536. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Radulescu speaks Romanian, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.