Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vivek Reddy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 55 Fruit St # Grb-109, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 726-5067
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
I went to Dr. Reddy with many medical issues. He took care of me and fixed my A Fib. God Bless you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vivek Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Third Degree Heart Block.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 55 Fruit St # Grb-109, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital