Dr. Virginia Jaschke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jaschke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Virginia Jaschke, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Grants Pass, OR. Dr. Jaschke completed a residency at Karl Menninger School Psyc. She currently practices at Kairos Northwest. Dr. Jaschke is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Karl Menninger School Psyc, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Karl Menninger School Psyc, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Colmery O'Neil Va, Internship Hospital — 1984
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kairos Northwest1750 Nebraska Ave, Grants Pass, OR 97527 Existing Patients: (541) 474-5579
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jaschke?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jaschke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jaschke frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adjustment Disorder , and Anxiety.
Dr. Jaschke's office is located at 1750 Nebraska Ave, Grants Pass, OR 97527. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jaschke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.