Dr. Vipul Patel, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Patel completed a residency at New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases, New York, New York. He currently practices at New York Hand Surgery and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Hand Surgery.
New York Hand Surgery330 9th St, Brooklyn, NY 11215 Existing Patients: (718) 369-4263
Spanish, Vietnamese, English
- Harvard Medical School Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- New York University Hospital For Joint Diseases, New York, New York, Residency Hospital — 2008
- New York University, New York, New York, Internship Hospital — 2003
- State University of New York at Brooklyn, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Accurate assessment of my injury, was able to nurse me back to health in a timely fashion. Staff very hands on and facilities are well maintained.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital