Dr. Vinu Madhusudanannair, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Madhusudanannair's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vinu Madhusudanannair, MD is a hematology specialist in South Charleston, WV. Dr. Madhusudanannair completed a residency at Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Thomas Memorial Hospital Onclgy and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Madhusudanannair is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- M. D. Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Louisiana State University Health Shreveport / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University of Kerala / Medical College, Medical School — 2004
- Kerala U Trivandrum Med Coll, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Thomas Memorial Hospital Onclgy
Thomas Memorial Hospital4605 Maccorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309 Existing Patients: (304) 766-4350
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Madhusudanannair?
He is a wonderful Dr. So thorough. So patient and kind. He was so good with my sister
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Madhusudanannair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Madhusudanannair frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Madhusudanannair's office is located at 4605 Maccorkle Ave SW, South Charleston, WV 25309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Madhusudanannair speaks Tamil, Hindi, and Malayalam. View profile to see all.
Dr. Madhusudanannair has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Thomas Memorial Hospital