Dr. Vinod Kudagi, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Bethlehem, PA. Dr. Kudagi completed a residency at University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program. He currently practices at St Luke's Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with MVHS St. Luke's Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kudagi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
St Luke's Cardiology Associates
St Luke's Cardiology Associates1469 8th Ave, Bethlehem, PA 18018 Existing Patients: (484) 526-7800
Quest Diagnostics of Pennsylvania Inc235 E Brown St, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 Existing Patients: (570) 421-3872
- Ochsner Clinic Foundation, New Orleans (Cardiology Fellowship), Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital,Roslyn (Cardiac Imaging Fellowship), Fellowship Hospital
- Winthrop University Hospital,Mineola (Interventional Cardiology Fellowship), Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program, Residency Hospital
- University of Connecticut Internal Medicine Residency Program, Internship Hospital
- Jjm Med Coll, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kudagi?
I was impressed by his professional manner and thorough investigation of my symptoms. There was a point at which another doctor might have said, "Well, I don't have an explanation and things look fine right now so call if your symptoms recur", but Dr. Kudagi didn't. He gave me a referral to another specialist in order to rule out non-heart related causes and asked me to follow up with him. So good to find a doctor who is thorough but not an dismissive, egotistical know-it-all!
- MVHS St. Luke's Campus
- Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital - Anderson Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital - Bethlehem Campus