Dr. Vinod Prasad, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prasad's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vinod Prasad, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Durham, NC. Dr. Prasad completed a residency at Kalavati Saran Chldns Hospital. He currently practices at Duke Children's Hospital & Health Center and is affiliated with Duke University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Meml Sloan Kettering Canc Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- St James University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Kalavati Saran Chldns Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Lady Hardinge Medical College, University Of Delhi, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Duke Children's Hospital & Health Center
Duke University Hospital2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705 Existing Patients: (919) 668-1100
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prasad?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prasad accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prasad frequently treats Anemia, HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant), and Secondary Hypertension.
Dr. Prasad's office is located at 2301 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC 27705. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prasad has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke University Hospital