Dr. Raghavan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vinitha Raghavan, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Evergreen Park, IL. Dr. Raghavan completed a residency at Ahemadu Bello University Teaching Hospital. She currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raghavan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- The New York Hospital, Cornell University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Ahemadu Bello University Teaching Hospital, Residency Hospital
- British National Health Service and Mid Glamorgan Health Authority, Residency Hospital
- Devaki Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Prince George’s Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1981
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Nephrology, S.C.
- 4 210 S Desplaines St, Chicago, IL 60661 Existing Patients: (312) 654-2720
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raghavan?
Always takes me on time, treats me like an adult, answers questions, willing to listen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vinitha Raghavan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raghavan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raghavan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raghavan frequently treats Anemia, End-Stage Renal Disease, and Hyperkalemia.
Dr. Raghavan's office is located at 3358 W 95th St, Evergreen Park, IL 60805. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Christ Hospital and Medical Center
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Little Company Of Mary Hospital