Dr. Vincent Rowe, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Rowe completed a residency at Kaiser Fdn Hosp. He currently practices at USC Cardio Vascular Thoracic Inst. and is affiliated with Keck Hospital of USC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rowe is board certified in General Surgery.
USC Cardio Vascular Thoracic Inst.
University of Southern California Cardio Thoracic Surgeons1520 San Pablo St, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 442-6878
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital
- Kaiser Fdn Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Kaiser Fdn Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1992
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rowe?
My 85 year old mother was told by her vascular surgeon that her vascular disease was so advanced, that he refused to perform a femoral bypass and recommended her leg be amputated. That's when I found Dr. Rowe. After admitting my mother into Keck Hospital and performing several tests, he was confident he could save her leg, and he performed the bypass surgery. The surgery was successful, blood flow was restored to my mother's leg, and she is doing well. (By the way, I am a registered nurse.)
- Keck Hospital of USC
- LAC + USC Medical Center