Dr. Vincent Rella, MD is a hematology specialist in Danbury, CT. Dr. Rella completed a residency at Danbury Hospital. He currently practices at Western Connecticut Med Grp and is affiliated with Danbury Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rella is board certified in Hematology.
Western Connecticut Med Grp
Western Connecticut Med Grp95 Locust Ave, Danbury, CT 06810 Existing Patients: (203) 739-7029
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Danbury Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rella?
I have been a patient of Dr Rella’s for over 16 years. He and his staff have always made me feel safe. He once said to me “ when you go to medical school you are not sure which field you want but oncology picks you”. What a great tribute to himself and his staff. Everything about the visits are about you and he can remember your first visit what your reason for being there is and always a plan for you. Just love him
- Danbury Hospital