Dr. Vincent Reyes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reyes' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vincent Reyes, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hillsboro, OR. Dr. Reyes completed a residency at Lac Usc Med Center. He currently practices at Reyes Cardiology and is affiliated with Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Lac Usc Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1985
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- American Enterprise Group
- American Republic
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Planned Administration Inc
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Reyes Cardiology349 Se 7th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97123 Existing Patients: (503) 693-6108
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reyes?
Dr. Reyes has been my cardiologist for nearly 10 years. I trust him implicitly. He has literally saved my life and always provides the best up to date technique and advice. In short, he is second to none.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reyes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reyes frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Reyes' office is located at 349 Se 7th Ave, Hillsboro, OR 97123. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reyes speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Reyes has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
- Tuality Community Hospital