Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Vincent Basilice, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Basilice completed a residency at Nassau County Med Center. He currently practices at Opthalmic Center and is affiliated with Mather Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Basilice is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Nassau County Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Northport Vets Hosp/SUNY Stony Brook, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eye-q Corporation of America3400 Nesconset Hwy Ste 107, East Setauket, NY 11733 Existing Patients: (631) 751-2020
The Ophthalmic Center
Vincent P Basilice MD PC6144 Route 25a Bldg A, Wading River, NY 11792 Existing Patients: (631) 209-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Basilice?
Exceptional care from 1st contact with office to last follow up visit. All office personnel as caring as Dr. Basilice at every level. Excellent outcome of surgery. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Basilice frequently treats Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Trichiasis.
Dr. Basilice's office is located at 3400 Nesconset Hwy Ste 107, East Setauket, NY 11733. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Basilice speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Basilice has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mather Hospital