Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Vincent Lem, MD is a pulmonologist in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Lem completed a residency at St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Saint Lukes Pulmonary Specialists and is affiliated with Saint Luke's East Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lem is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex Hlth Sci Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Univ of Texas Medical Branch Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Lukes Pulmonary Specialists
Saint Luke's Midwest Pulmonary Consultants - Medical Plaza III4321 Washington St Ste 6000, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 756-2255
Monisha Das, MD4321 Washington St, Kansas City, MO 64111 Existing Patients: (816) 932-3100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lem?
Our experience with Dr. Lem was fantastic. He spent nearly 90 minutes discussing my wife's medical issues with us, explained results and significance of tests and x-rays taken at another hospital, explained various options and set up the proper procedures for a thorough analysis. I was impressed with both his compassion and his knowledge. He represents everything a doctor should be. -- Bob Slater, St. Joseph, MO
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lem frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Pulmonary Vascular Conditions, and Sleep Apnea.
Dr. Lem's office is located at 4321 Washington St Ste 6000, Kansas City, MO 64111. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lem has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
- Saint Luke's North Hospital - Barry Road
- Saint Luke's South Hospital