Dr. Vincent Duron, MD is a pediatric surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Duron completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital. He currently practices at Morgan Stanely Children's Hospital of NewYork-Prebyterian and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duron is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
Morgan Stanely Children's Hospital of NewYork-Prebyterian
Division of Pediatric Surgery3959 Broadway # 215, New York, NY 10032 Call
Spanish, French, English
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Childrens Hospital Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Rochester, Medical School — 2007
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duron?
Dr. Duron is amazing! He performed our daughters spinal in-utero surgery and was present and caring through the whole process of recovery. He has so much passion for what he’s doing and always optimistic about everything. We are so happy that he was the one who was helping us through the difficult times we were going through.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital