Dr. Vismara has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vince Vismara, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Vismara completed a residency at University of Connecticut. He currently practices at Prisma Health Cardiology and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vismara is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Mass/St Vincents Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Connecticut, Residency Hospital
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vismara?
Dr. Vismara has been explaining things about every test or procedure he done. He's patient with me when I have questions or explain what's going on He saved me from open Heart surgery when I had a Heart attack and placed stents in me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vince Vismara, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vismara's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vismara accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vismara frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Vismara's office is located at 8 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 100, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
Prisma Health Cardiology
Palmetto Health-USC Cardiology - Palmetto Heart Hartsville8 Richland Medical Park Dr Ste 100, Columbia, SC 29203 (803) 434-3800