Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Viet Bui, MD is a forensic psychiatry specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Bui completed a residency at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Ohsu Hospital and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bui is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry.
- University of California at Los Angeles, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of California, Hastings College Of The Law, Other Education — 2010
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- California Pacific Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Med Coll of WI, Medical School — 2003
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 2003
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN DIEGO, Undergraduate School — 1997
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bui?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
Dr. Bui frequently treats the following conditions: Major Depressive Disorder, Suicidal Ideation, and ADHD and-or ADD. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bui's office is located at 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR 97239. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bui is able to speak Vietnamese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Viet Bui, MD is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Viet Bui, MD holds board certifications in Forensic Psychiatry.
Dr. Bui has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Viet Bui, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center