Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Victoria Panelli-Ramery, MD is a oncology specialist in Lafayette, LA. Dr. Panelli-Ramery completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital. She currently practices at Cancer Center of Acadiana at LGMC and is affiliated with Iberia Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Panelli-Ramery is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Tulane University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Tulane University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Tulane University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Ponce School of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Catholic University of Cuenca / Faculty of Medicine And Health Science, Other Education — 1986
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Panelli-Ramery?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Panelli-Ramery has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Panelli-Ramery frequently treats Anemia, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Panelli-Ramery's office is located at 1211 Coolidge Blvd Ste 100, Lafayette, LA 70503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Panelli-Ramery speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Iberia Medical Center
- Ochsner Acadia General Hospital
- Ochsner Lafayette General Medical Center
- Ochsner St. Martin Hospital
- Our Lady Of The Lake Regional Medical Center
- Virtua Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Women's And Children's Hospital
Cancer Center of Acadiana at LGMC
Cancer Center of Acadiana1211 Coolidge Blvd Ste 100, Lafayette, LA 70503 (337) 289-8400