Dr. Wolfson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victoria Wolfson, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Lynn, MA. Dr. Wolfson completed a residency at Mass Gen Hospital. She currently practices at Lynn Community Health Center and is affiliated with Boston Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wolfson is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Mass Gen Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Nyu Hospitals Center, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1989
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lynn Community Health Center
Lynn Community Health Primary Care20 Central Ave Fl 3, Lynn, MA 01901 Existing Patients: (781) 477-7222
Edgewood Conv Home637 Washington St, Dorchester Center, MA 02124 Existing Patients: (617) 825-9660
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wolfson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Victoria Wolfson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wolfson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wolfson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wolfson frequently treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Adjustment Disorder , and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Wolfson's office is located at 20 Central Ave Fl 3, Lynn, MA 01901. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Medical Center