Dr. Sein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victor Sein, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Apache Junction, AZ. Dr. Sein completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Med Center. He currently practices at Banner Goldfield Medical Center and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sein is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine of Midwestern University, Medical School — 2003
- University of Arizona, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona Medical Network
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Banner Health
- Banner Physician Hospital Organization (BPHO)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bridgeway Health Solutions
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- Indian Health Service
- INTotal Health
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Mercy Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Prime Health Services
- SCAN Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sein?
Dr. Sein always takes the time to answer any questions and explains everything thoroughly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Victor Sein, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sein frequently treats Ventricular Tachycardia (VT), Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Sein's office is located at 2050 W Southern Ave, Apache Junction, AZ 85120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Ironwood Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center