Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 225-8102, and for other questions, call (708) 848-4662.
Dr. Victor Romano, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in River Forest, IL. Dr. Romano completed a residency at Loyola University Stricht School Med. He currently practices at Romano Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romano is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- Loyola University Stricht School Med, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Loyola U-Stricht Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Romano Orthopaedic Center
Romano Orthopaedic Center7411 Lake St Ste 2110, River Forest, IL 60305 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romano?
Everything went very well.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Romano has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Victor Romano, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Romano's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Romano accepts your insurance.
Dr. Romano frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Osteopenia, and Morton's Neuroma.
Dr. Romano's office is located at 7411 Lake St Ste 2110, River Forest, IL 60305. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Romano speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Elmhurst Hospital - Main Campus
- Rush Oak Park Hospital
- West Suburban Medical Center