Dr. Victor Lagmay, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Lagmay completed a residency at NYU Langone Medical Center. He currently practices at Weiss Vastola & Lagmay Mds and is affiliated with Maimonides Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lagmay is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Weiss Vastola & Lagmay Mds
Weiss Vastola & Lagmay Mds919 49th St, Brooklyn, NY 11219 (718) 283-6260
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- NYU Langone Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lagmay?
Doctor Lagmay is an excellent Surgeon. He's very respectful with great manners with excellent behavior. My daughter who just turn 5 years old just had a surgery with him on Nov 6th, the surgery was very successful. my Daughter had a Cyst under her thyroid gland, I was very worried. I did not know if I should trust any Doctors with my 5 years old, my only child. However Doctor Lagmay explained the procedure to me with such a confidence. I trusted him and his work everything went smooth thank you
- Maimonides Medical Center