Dr. Victor Isaac, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Isaac completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at Isaac Spine Joint & Pain Institute and is affiliated with Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Isaac is board certified in Pain Medicine.
Isaac Spine Joint & Pain Institute
Isaac Spine Joint & Pain Institute2004 Hayes St Ste 655, Nashville, TN 37203 Existing Patients: (615) 866-9040
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Isaac?
I have seen Dr. Isaac for nerve blocks and meds. He is better then all Vanderbilt anesthesiologists were with nerve blocks. Frankly, I did not feel the needle. I have gone to three offices and Summitt mostly. Summitt needs an MD not a nurse practitioner with no supervision in the office. After over 3 years she cuts my meds by 45 MED's. This was based on my falling down after taking trazadone and destroying 50-55 pills. I showed her the photos of the water ruining the meds as I had just got some water to take a pill and fell. I broke two ribs. I am 72 and trazadone is known to make seniors fall. My sister fell on it, too. I have to put my pills away except one days supply now. I should sue the idiot who had just prescribed that trazadone. Next, I was told TN had a 120 MED limit. I called TN Health. They stated that was false.
- Tristar Stonecrest Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Tristar Summit Medical Center