Click here to compare with other Critical Care Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Vibhu Sharma, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Sharma completed a residency at SUNY Hlth Scis Ctr. He currently practices at JOHN H STROGER HOSPITAL and is affiliated with John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sharma is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- U Mass Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- SUNY Hlth Scis Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1999
- SUNY Hlth Scis Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1997
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John H Stroger Hospital
Cook County Hospital1900 W Polk St, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 864-6000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sharma?
I have never met a more caring and thorough Dr. He listens and takes detailed history and is very competent in differential diagnostics. He is an expert in all pulmonary diseases. Highly recommended by me, (a 40 year retired RN)
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sharma frequently treats Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), and Bronchiolitis.
Dr. Sharma's office is located at 1900 W Polk St, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sharma has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- John H. Stroger Jr. Hospital