Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Vesna Zecevic-Sternic, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Zecevic-Sternic completed a residency at Weiss Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Union Health Service and is affiliated with AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zecevic-Sternic is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Weiss Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Louis a Weiss Mem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1999
- University of Belgrade, Medical School — 1996
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- AllKids Health Insurance
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian
Union Health Service
Polk Clinic1634 W Polk St, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 423-4200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zecevic-Sternic?
Dr Sternic left her practice and I’d like to know where she went. She would spend an hour with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Zecevic-Sternic frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Fibromyalgia, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Zecevic-Sternic's office is located at 1634 W Polk St, Chicago, IL 60612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zecevic-Sternic speaks Serbian, Bosnian, and Croatian. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zecevic-Sternic has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AMITA Health Resurrection Medical Center Chicago