Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Minier accepts your insurance.
Dr. Veronica Minier, MD is a family medicine specialist in Tomah, WI. Dr. Minier completed a residency at Kern Med Ctr Bakersfield Fam Prac. She currently practices at Gundersen Tomah Clinic and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Minier is board certified in Family Practice.
- Women's Hlth Ctr-Arrowhead Reg Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Kern Med Ctr Bakersfield Fam Prac, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Kern Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Prairie Ridge High Clinic
Prairie Ridge Center of Orthopedic Excellence1511 Park Ave, Columbus, WI 53925 Existing Patients: (920) 623-1200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minier?
Most friendly and caring Doctor we have ever worked with. Attentive and smart. Tries to figure out the underlying condition and treat the whole body not just the symptoms.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Minier frequently treats Headache, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Cough.
Dr. Minier's office is located at 1330 N Superior Ave, Tomah, WI 54660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Minier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center