Dr. Vera Denmark, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Denmark completed a residency at Boston Medical Center. She currently practices at MOUNT SINAI HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Denmark is board certified in Gastroenterology.
Mount Sinai Hospital
Mount Sinai Hospital1 Gustave L Levy Pl, New York, NY 10029 (212) 427-1540
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Med Cntr, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Denmark?
Dr Denmark is welcoming and calming. She is a great listener and does an outstanding job of aligning with the patient to assess patient and symptoms. Dr Denmark explained her analysis of my situation in clear, easy to understand language, and wrote out a plan of action that included all of my concerns. She was able to diagnose a condition that I have had for years, that kept getting worse. No previous Dr was able to help me. I am now on the mend and so happy that I was lucky enough to find her.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton - Wellesley Hospital