Dr. Venu Bathini, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bathini's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Venu Bathini, MD is a hematology specialist in Worcester, MA. He currently practices at Umass Memorial Medical Center and is affiliated with Umass Memorial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bathini is board certified in Hematology.
- Harvard University Health Services, Fellowship Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Kakatiya Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Umass Memorial Medical Center55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655 Existing Patients: (508) 334-5220
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bathini?
Dr. Bathini is wonderful. He has been my oncologist for the past 9 years and is very thorough, kind, explains and answers all my questions and is very prompt getting back to me with results and answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bathini accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bathini frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia, and Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening.
Dr. Bathini's office is located at 55 Lake Ave N, Worcester, MA 01655. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bathini has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Umass Memorial Medical Center