Dr. Natesan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vel Natesan, MB BS is a internal medicine specialist in Salisbury, MD. Dr. Natesan completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Vel Natesan M D and is affiliated with Atlantic General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Natesan is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Union Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Madras Med Coll, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Vel Natesan M D951 Mount Hermon Rd Ste A, Salisbury, MD 21804 Existing Patients: (410) 749-4400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Natesan?
New complaint of cardiac symptoms when eating certain foods. Dr. Natesan listened carefully and made appropriate referrals. Very knowledgeable and compassionate physician
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vel Natesan, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Natesan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Natesan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Natesan frequently treats Hyperlipidemia, Lipid Disorders, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Natesan's office is located at 951 Mount Hermon Rd Ste A, Salisbury, MD 21804. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atlantic General Hospital
- Edward McCready Memorial Hospital
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center