Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Veerpal Singh, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Elgin, IL. Dr. Singh completed a residency at Evanston Hospital. He currently practices at Illinois Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Advocate Sherman Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Singh is board certified in Hematology.
- Evanston Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Santosh Medical College, Ch Charan Singh University, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Singh?
I am a pancreatic cancer survivor and have been a patient of Dr. Verpaal Singh since 2015. I have received a status of "cured" and I believe my treatment from Dr. Singh was key to my cure. He is very knowledgeable and personable. He always takes the time to explain my treatment and is willing to explore options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Singh has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Singh frequently treats Pancreatic Neoplasms, Renal Neoplasms & Resection, and Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Singh's office is located at 1710 N Randall Rd Ste 300, Elgin, IL 60123. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Elgin
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital