Click here to compare with other Nephrology Specialists.
Dr. Vasudevarao Jonnalagadda, MD is a nephrology specialist in Jersey City, NJ. Dr. Jonnalagadda completed a residency at Albert Einstein Med Center. He currently practices at Padmavathi Jonnalagadda Mdpa and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jonnalagadda is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Albert Einstein Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center, Residency Hospital
- Guntur Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Padmavathi Jonnalagadda Mdpa3438 John F Kennedy Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07307 Existing Patients: (201) 420-0366
Nyc Health Hospitals Queens8268 164th St, Jamaica, NY 11432 Existing Patients: (718) 883-3000
Jersey City Dialysis1310 5th St, North Bergen, NJ 07047 Existing Patients: (201) 770-9220
Fresenius Medical Care North Jersey City29 Cottage St, Jersey City, NJ 07306 Existing Patients: (201) 876-7965
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jonnalagadda?
My mother's visits are always good. He is very good with bedside manner. Make her feel comfortable throughout the entire visit. Great doctor!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jonnalagadda frequently treats Hepatitis B - Immune Response, Hyperkalemia, and Acidosis.
Dr. Jonnalagadda's office is located at 3438 John F Kennedy Blvd, Jersey City, NJ 07307. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Jonnalagadda has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hoboken University Medical Center
- Liberty Health - Jersey City Medical Center
- Neighborhood Health Center at Christ Hospital
- Queens Hospital Center