Call (972) 942-8043 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Vivian Dimas, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Dimas completed a residency at Children’s Hospital of Oklahoma. She currently practices at Medical City Children's Cardiology Specialists and is affiliated with Medical City Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dimas is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Texas Children’s Hospital, Pediatric Cardiology | Texas Children’s Hospital, Pediatric Heart Failure and Transplantation | Texas Children’s Hospital, Pediatric Interventional Cardiology, Fellowship Hospital
- Children’s Hospital of Oklahoma, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Medical City Children's Cardiology Specialists
Medical City Children's Cardiology Specialists7777 Forest Ln Ste A337, Dallas, TX 75230 Existing Patients: (972) 942-8043
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dimas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dimas has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vivian Dimas, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dimas' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dimas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dimas frequently treats Coronary Angiogram, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Dimas' office is located at 7777 Forest Ln Ste A337, Dallas, TX 75230. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dimas speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
- Medical City Children's Hospital