Dr. Vasili Lendel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lendel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vasili Lendel, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Lendel completed a residency at Milton Hershey Medical Center. He currently practices at Arkansas Heart Hospital Clinic and is affiliated with Arkansas Heart Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lendel is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Milton Hershey Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Penn State's Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Milton Hershey Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Dalhousie U, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lendel?
Love Dr Lindel. Love the way he explains everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lendel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lendel frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lendel's office is located at 7 Shackleford West Blvd, Little Rock, AR 72211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lendel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Arkansas Heart Hospital
- Chambers Memorial Hospital