Dr. Assikis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vasileios Assikis, MD is a oncology specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Assikis completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. He currently practices at Peachtree Hema/Onc Consultants and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Assikis is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Faculty of Medicine of Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Peachtree Hema/Onc Consultants
Peachtree Hema/Onc Consultants775 Poplar Rd Ste 310, Newnan, GA 30265 Existing Patients: (770) 251-2590
- 2 1800 Howell Mill Rd Nw Ste 800, Atlanta, GA 30318 Existing Patients: (404) 350-9853
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Assikis?
Saved my Dad's life. Lymphoma, metastasized. Scary. Was over 6 years ago and Dad is still with us. Shot his age in golf. Dr. Assikis was awesome and is a wonderful guy. I am recommending him to one of my colleagues with a serious cancer issue. God Bless him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vasileios Assikis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Assikis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Assikis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Assikis frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection and Pancreatic Neoplasms.
Dr. Assikis' office is located at 775 Poplar Rd Ste 310, Newnan, GA 30265. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
- Piedmont Newnan Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick