Dr. Williams has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vashaun Williams, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Williams completed a residency at Palmetto Health Alliance. He currently practices at Pastoral Counseling Service of Summit Co Inc. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Williams is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Palmetto Health Alliance / University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Palmetto Health Alliance, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Morehouse School of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Williams?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Vashaun Williams, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Williams' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Williams accepts your insurance.
Dr. Williams frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence), and Conduct Disorder.
Dr. Williams' office is located at 611 W Market St, Akron, OH 44303. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Pastoral Counseling Service of Summit Co Inc611 W Market St, Akron, OH 44303 (330) 996-4600