Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD is
- National Institute Of Allergy and Infectious Diseases National Institute Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hurley Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Chulalongkorn University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Allergy & Immunology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pintavorn?
Dr Pintavorn is very dedicated, takes her time with you. I was very impressed with her
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Pintavorn's profile.
Dr. Pintavorn in specializes in Allergy & Immunology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pintavorn frequently treats the following conditions: Animal Allergies, Hives and Allergic Rhinitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Pintavorn's office is located at 340 N Belair Rd Evans, GA 30809. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Pintavorn provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD is affiliated with Piedmont Augusta.
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD has a star rating of 4.7/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Piedmont Augusta
Augusta ENT PC
Augusta Ent. PC340 N Belair Rd, Evans, GA 30809 Existing Patients: (706) 868-5676
Augusta Family Allergy & Immunology
Augusta Family Allergy & Immunology418 Town Park Blvd Ste 1A1A, Evans, GA 30809 Existing Patients: (706) 650-1662