Dr. Pintavorn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vanitcha Pintavorn, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Evans, GA. Dr. Pintavorn completed a residency at University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System. She currently practices at Augusta ENT PC and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pintavorn is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- National Institute Of Allergy and Infectious Diseases National Institute Of Health, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Chicago Hospitals and Health System, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Hurley Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Chulalongkorn University, Faculty Of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Augusta ENT PC
Augusta Ent. PC340 N Belair Rd, Evans, GA 30809 Existing Patients: (706) 868-5676
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pintavorn?
Dr Pintavorn is very dedicated, takes her time with you. I was very impressed with her
Frequently Asked Questions
- University Hospital