Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Vandai Le, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Le completed a residency at General Psychiatry Residency, Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms). She currently practices at Optimum Child and Family Health. Dr. Le is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, UCLA Semel Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- General Psychiatry Residency, Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms), Residency Hospital — 2013
- Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms), Internship Hospital — 2010
- D GEFFEN SCH OF MED-UCLA, Medical School — 2009
- University of California at Los Angeles, Medical School — 2009
- UC Irvine, Undergraduate School — 2004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Le?
She has built a safe and trusting relationship with our 2 kids and family. HIGHLY recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Vandai Le, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Le's profile.
Dr. Le frequently treats the following conditions: ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Asperger Syndrome. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Le's office is located at 3300 Irvine Ave Ste 111, Newport Beach, CA 92660. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Yes, Dr. Vandai Le, MD holds board certifications in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Dr. Le has over 13 years of healthcare experience.
There is a star rating of 5/5 for Dr. Vandai Le, MD. Patients say that they trusted the provider's decisions and the provider explained conditions well. See all patient feedback on Sharecare.