Dr. Vandai Le, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Le's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Vandai Le, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Le completed a residency at General Psychiatry Residency, Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms). She currently practices at Small Talk Speech & Language Therapy. Dr. Le is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, UCLA Semel Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- General Psychiatry Residency, Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms), Residency Hospital — 2013
- Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms), Internship Hospital — 2010
- D GEFFEN SCH OF MED-UCLA, Medical School — 2009
- University of California at Los Angeles, Medical School — 2009
- UC Irvine, Undergraduate School — 2004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Le?
She has built a safe and trusting relationship with our 2 kids and family. HIGHLY recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Le accepts your insurance.
Dr. Le frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adolescent Counseling, and Anxiety.
Dr. Le's office is located at 3300 Irvine Ave Ste 111, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Le has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.