Dr. VanDai Le, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Le's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. VanDai Le, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Newport Beach, CA. Dr. Le completed a residency at General Psychiatry Residency, Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms). Dr. Le is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry Fellowship, UCLA Semel Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- General Psychiatry Residency, Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms), Residency Hospital — 2013
- Cambridge Health Alliance (Cha), Harvard Medical School (Hms), Internship Hospital — 2010
- University of California At Los Angeles, Medical School — 2009
- UC Irvine, Undergraduate School — 2004
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Le?
Dr. Le has made a huge impact on the life of my son who suffers from depression. She is the only psychiatrist who he has been to that intently listens and actually cares. She is thorough, stays in contact with his therapist and other physicians, is willing to do whatever it takes to help advocate for him at school. I am so very happy we found her. And Chris, he assistant/office manager is organized, on top of everything and always cheerful.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Le accepts your insurance.
Dr. Le frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Adolescent Counseling, and Anxiety.
Dr. Le's office is located at 100 Bayview Cir Ste 560, Newport Beach, CA 92660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Le has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.