Call (385) 317-6345 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Vamsee Yaganti, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Yaganti completed a residency at Drexel University Colllege of Medicine. He currently practices at Structural Heart Clinic at St. Mark's Hospital and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yaganti is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Lankenau Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- Lankeanu Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Newark Beth Israel Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Drexel University Colllege of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Kansas University, Other Education — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Marathi, Telugu
Structural Heart Clinic at St. Mark's Hospital
Structural Heart Clinic at St. Mark's Hospital1160 E 3900 S Ste 3400, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6345
Heart Center at St. Mark's Hospital
Heart Center at St. Mark's Hospital1160 E 3900 S Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124 Existing Patients: (385) 317-6346
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yaganti?
I had an appointment for Dr. Yaganti but since my oxygen kept going so low, he got me into Dr. Rasmussen right after my appointment with him. He had planned to get me an appointment but probably not so soon. Both visits were very informative and we got information that allows us to help reverse the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yaganti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Vamsee Yaganti, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yaganti's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yaganti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yaganti frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yaganti's office is located at 1160 E 3900 S Ste 3400, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yaganti speaks Telugu, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Lone Peak Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital