Call (801) 989-5221 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Vamsee Yaganti, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Yaganti completed a residency at Drexel University Colllege Of Medicine. He currently practices at Heart Center at St Mark s and is affiliated with St. Mark's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yaganti is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Grant Medical College and Sir Jamshedjee Jeejeebhoy Group of Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- Grant Medical College and JJ Group of Hospitals, Medical School
- Drexel University Colllege Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Drexel University College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Kansas University, Other Education — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Marathi, Telugu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yaganti?
I had an appointment for Dr. Yaganti but since my oxygen kept going so low, he got me into Dr. Rasmussen right after my appointment with him. He had planned to get me an appointment but probably not so soon. Both visits were very informative and we got information that allows us to help reverse the problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yaganti accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yaganti frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Interventional Cardiac Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Yaganti's office is located at 1160 East 3900 South Ste 2000, Salt Lake City, UT 84124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yaganti speaks Telugu, Hindi, and Marathi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yaganti has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- St. Mark's Hospital
- Ogden Regional Medical Center
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital