Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2397, and for other questions, call (253) 841-4347.
Dr. Val Lev, MD
New Patient(253) 444-2397
Dr. Val Lev, MD is a cardiology specialist in Puyallup, WA. Dr. Lev completed a residency at U Va. He currently practices at Pulse Heart Institute Cardiology and Electrophysiology Services and is affiliated with St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lev is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Pulse Heart Institute Cardiology and Electrophysiology Services
Puyallup CSC1450 5th St Se Ste 100, Puyallup, WA 98372 Existing Patients: (253) 841-4347
- Baylor College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- U Va, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U Va, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lev?
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
- Multicare Covington Medical Center
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lev has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Val Lev, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lev's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lev accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lev frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lev's office is located at 1450 5th St Se Ste 100, Puyallup, WA 98372. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lev speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.