Dr. Vadim Leyenson, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Leyenson completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Chest Medicine Consultants and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Leyenson is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Chest Medicine Consultants
Chest Medicine Consultants2800 N Sheridan Rd Ste 301, Chicago, IL 60657 (773) 935-5556
- Temple University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Leningrad Inst Pediatrics, Medical School — 1985
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leyenson?
He saved my husband's life. Eternally grateful for his fantastic care. My husband was not diagnosed with Sepsis when presenting at an ER. He developed septic shock on top of have a totally blown mitral valve and CHF. Dr. Leyenson treated the septic shock so my husband could have his mitral valve replaced.
- Evanston Hospital