Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Uzma Ali, MD
Dr. Uzma Ali, MD is
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- LSUHSC, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Aria Health - Frankford Campus, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1996
- American Enterprise Group
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- National Elevator
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
I would recommend Dr Ali to anyone. I have been under her care for about 2 years and have received excellent care.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Uzma Ali, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Ali's profile.
Dr. Ali in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ali frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 480 Osborne Rd NE Ste 220 Minneapolis, MN 55432. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Ali is able to speak Hindi and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ali provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Uzma Ali, MD is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital and Mercy Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Uzma Ali, MD holds board certification in Hematology.
Dr. Uzma Ali, MD has a star rating of 4.6/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Mercy Hospital
Minnesota Oncology Hematology PA480 Osborne Rd NE Ste 220, Minneapolis, MN 55432 (763) 786-1620
Bariatric Specialists of Minnesota310 Smith Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55102 (651) 251-5500
Minnesota Onclgy Mplwd Cncr Ctr
Minnesota Oncology-coon Rapids11850 Blackfoot St NW Ste 100, Coon Rapids, MN 55433 (763) 712-2100
Minnesota Oncology - Plymouth2805 Campus Dr Ste 105, Minneapolis, MN 55441 (763) 519-7440