Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ali accepts your insurance.
Dr. Uzma Ali, MD is a hematology specialist in Fridley, MN. Dr. Ali completed a residency at Aria Health - Frankford Campus. She currently practices at Minnesota Onclgy Mplwd Cncr Ctr and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ali is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- LSUHSC, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Aria Health - Frankford Campus, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Abington Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- King Edward Med Coll, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minnesota Onclgy Mplwd Cncr Ctr
Minnesota Oncology Hematology PA480 Osborne Rd Ne Ste 220, Fridley, MN 55432 Existing Patients: (763) 786-1620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ali?
Dr Ali has been my oncologist for 7 years. She always makes sure I am understood and understand. When my sister was diagnosed with Stage 4 pancreatic cancer I brought her to Dr Ali. She is the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ali frequently treats Lymphatic System Disorders.
Dr. Ali's office is located at 480 Osborne Rd Ne Ste 220, Fridley, MN 55432. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ali has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Mercy Hospital