Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Usha Krishnan, MD
Dr. Usha Krishnan, MD is
Hindi, Malayalam, Spanish, Tamil, Urdu
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Westchester Co Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Seth Gs Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences|T.N. Medical College Bombay University, Medical School — 1991
- University of Michigan, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
- Vytra Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Krishnan?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Usha Krishnan, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Krishnan's profile.
Dr. Krishnan in specializes in Pediatric Cardiology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Krishnan frequently treats the following conditions: Septal Defect, Pulmonary Hypertension and Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Krishnan's office is located at 3959 Broadway New York, NY 10032. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Krishnan is able to speak Hindi, Malayalam, Spanish, Tamil and Urdu. View profile to see all.
Dr. Krishnan provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Usha Krishnan, MD is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Usha Krishnan, MD holds board certification in Pediatric Cardiology.
Dr. Krishnan has over 32 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Usha Krishnan, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
CUIMC/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital3959 Broadway, New York, NY 10032 Existing Patients: (212) 235-1511