Dr. Usha Bakhru, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bakhru's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Usha Bakhru, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Bakhru completed a residency at Berkshire Med Ctr. She currently practices at Albany Medical Center OB/GYN and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center South Clinical. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bakhru is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Berkshire Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1980
- U Mass Med Sch, Residency Hospital — 1978
- N Wadia Maternity Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1974
- KEM Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- U Bombay, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Albany Medical Center OB/GYN
Albany Medical Center Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology391 Myrtle Ave, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 262-4942
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bakhru?
Good Dr my mom had her for years I also had her in 1993 and 1994 she delivered my daughter great dr...
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bakhru accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bakhru frequently treats Newborn Metabolic Screening, Fetal Ultrasound, and Herpes Simplex Screening.
Dr. Bakhru's office is located at 391 Myrtle Ave, Albany, NY 12208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bakhru has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center South Clinical