Dr. Bedi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Updesh Bedi, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Gretna, LA. Dr. Bedi completed a residency at Mount Sinai & V.A. Hospitals, IL. He currently practices at Ochsner Health Center- West Bank and is affiliated with Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bedi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai & V.A. Hospitals, IL, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai & V.A. Hospitals, IL, Internship Hospital
- Government Medical College, India, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ochsner Health Center- West Bank
Ochsner West Bank120 Ochsner Blvd Ste 160, Gretna, LA 70056 Existing Patients: (504) 842-8780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bedi?
Took all necessary time to answer my questions. Felt comfortable with and understood plan of care. Unfortunately medical assistants form a nearly impenetrable barrier to get emailed questions answered by MD.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Updesh Bedi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bedi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bedi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bedi frequently treats Heart Disease, Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), and Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction).
Dr. Bedi's office is located at 120 Ochsner Blvd Ste 160, Gretna, LA 70056. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bedi speaks Punjabi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ochsner Medical Center- West Bank Campus